The dynamic duo of Mark Quijano and William Cristobal A.K.A “Sticky Rice Productions” proudly presents “Fever @ Yoga Belly: Hip-Hop Dance Workshop”.
Join us Saturday, April 28 at 7 pm for a fun-filled night of dancing, mingling, and grooving. Devi Hadsell will be leading us through a 60-minute hip-hop dance workshop surely to get your twerk and sweat on.
- $20 in advance
- $25 at the door
- Check-in and doors open at 6:30 PM.
- A prompt start time of 7:00 PM.
- Light refreshments will be served after and you are encouraged to stay, mingle, and show off your new moves for an additional hour.
- Plenty of free parking adjacent and please give your self-extra time as the parking lot can fill up during the dinner hour.
- Entrance to the studio is adjacent to the parking lot Hope St.
- Additional information about the studio:http://www.yogabellystudio.com
Devi (day-vee) is a hip-hop dance, yoga, and group fitness instructor with a background in theatre. She infuses her classes with a sense of play and moments of comedic relief. Devi completed her 200-hour yoga teacher training at Kripalu Center in 2014 and her 500-hour at Namaste Yoga + Wellness in 2016. Proudly, she shows up in her community as an ambassador for Lululemon Athletica. Devi empowers her students to release the idea of “getting it right” in order to unapologetically be themselves and move their bodies!
Facebook Event Page: